Planning Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup Swerve
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup ground chia seed
1/2 tsp vanilla concentrate
4 tbsp spread, softened
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tbsp preparing powder
1/3 cup protein powder
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
- Oil portion skillet with spread and put in a safe spot.
- Addition wire rack in rack position 6. Select prepare, set temperature 325 F,
clock for 1 hour 10 minutes. Press begin to preheat the stove.
- In a little bowl, whisk together chia seed and 1/2 cup water. Put in a safe spot.
- In a huge bowl, combine as one almond flour, heating powder, protein
powder, coconut flour, sugar, and salt.
- Mix in eggs, milk, chia seed blend, vanilla concentrate, and margarine until
all around joined.
- Empty hitter into the readied portion skillet and prepare for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
Healthy benefit (Amount per Serving):
Fat 13.4 g
Carbs 6 g
Sugar 0.5 g
Protein 5.2 g
Cholesterol 40 mg