Planning Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
6 eggs, isolated
3/4 cup hefty cream
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp thickener
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 cup chives, cleaved
2 cups cheddar, destroyed
1 tsp ground mustard
1 tsp salt
- Shower 8 ramekins with cooking splash and spot on a heating sheet.
- Supplement wire rack in rack position 6. Select heat, set temperature 350 F,
clock for 25 minutes. Press begin to preheat the broiler.
- In an enormous bowl, combine as one almond flour, cayenne pepper, pepper,
mustard, salt, and thickener.
- Add weighty cream and mix to join.
- Race in egg yolks, chives, and cheddar until joined.
- In a blending bowl, add egg whites and cream of tartar and beat until
firm pinnacles structure.
- Crease egg white blend into the almond flour combination until consolidated.
- Empty combination into the ramekins and heat for 25 minutes.
- Serve and appreciate.
Dietary benefit (Amount per Serving):
Fat 16.9 g
Sugars 2.3 g
Sugar 0.5 g
Protein 11.7 g
Cholesterol 168 mg