Planning Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 tsp preparing powder
5 drops stevia
1/4 cup spread, dissolved
1 cup substantial whipping cream
2 cups almond flour
1/4 tsp lemon zing
1/2 tsp lemon extricate
1/2 cup new blueberries
- Shower 12 cups biscuit dish with cooking splash and put in a safe spot.
- Addition wire rack in rack position 6. Select heat, set temperature 350 F,
clock for 25 minutes. Press begin to preheat the stove.
- In a blending bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add remaining fixings to the eggs and blend until very much joined.
- Empty player into the readied biscuit container and prepare for 25 minutes.
- Serve and appreciate.
Healthy benefit (Amount per Serving):
Fat 17.2 g
Carbs 5.4 g
Sugar 0.7 g
Protein 5.2 g
Cholesterol 51 mg