Planning time: 5 Minutes
Preparing Time: 15 Minutes
- One red pepper
- 1 tbsp. stew powder
- Two entire tortilla
- Four eggs
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- One red stew pepper
- Two long onion
- Beat the eggs, salt, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- On medium warmth, cook the tortillas 1 moment on each side until they
are sautéed on the edges.
- Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Add oil, red pepper, long onion, and jalapeños.
- Cook until vegetables are delicate, around 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and keep cooking, whipping until eggs are cooked,
around 2 minutes.
- Spot the tortillas on a plate.
- Split the eggs between the tortillas, season with hot sauce, and roll
Carbs: 24.4 grams
Fat: 21.1 grams