Planning Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
• Four eggs
• ¼ cup mozzarella cheddar, destroyed
• 8 oz. chicken bosom, deboned and cooked
• ¼ teaspoon Italian flavoring
• 3 tbsp. scallions, cleaved
• ¼ teaspoon dark pepper
• 2 tbsp. olive oil, additional virgin
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 6 cups Portobello mushrooms
- Preheat your grill. Line a heating sheet with foil.
- Cut the chicken the long way down the middle before daintily cutting them
- Sauté the scallions and chicken in oil over medium warmth for around 4
- Add the eggs and keep cooking until firm.
- Organize the mushroom covers with their ribbed side up on the heating
sheet. Season with pepper, salt, and spices, and afterward cook them for 7
minutes. Try to turn the covers once during the cook.
- Eliminate the mushrooms from the broiler and fill them with the egg
combination. Spot cheddar on top prior to putting them back in the oven.
- Cook briefly or until cheddar is dissolved.
15.1 grams of protein,
1.2 grams of fiber,
10.2 grams of fat,
2.7 grams of net carbs.