Planning time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
• 12 eggs
• Six cuts of bacon
• 4 ounces of harsh cream
• 4 ounces of weighty cream
• 10 ounces cheddar, destroyed
• 1/3 cup of hacked green onions
• Cooking splash
- Preheat your broiler to 350° F.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet. Put away on paper towels and cool. Disintegrate
into bacon bits subsequent to cooling.
- In a bowl, place the eggs, harsh cream, substantial cream, salt, and pepper.
Mix well with a hand blender.
- Set up a preparing dish or skillet and shower with cooking splash.
- Spot a solitary layer of cheddar in the dish. Cover the cheddar with the
- Presently top everything with the disintegrated bacon.
- Heat in the broiler for few moments. Dispense with from the broiler when the
edges are seared and serve decorated with slashed green onions.
Fat 38 g
Protein 43 g
Carbs 2 g