Planning time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
• 12 tbsp. whipped cream
• Six new strawberries
• 30 gr. Raspberries
• 300 gr. Greek yogurt
• 3 tsp. vanilla concentrate
• 4 bar of almonds and cranberries red Atkins dawn
- In a blender, mix a large portion of the strawberries with a large portion of the raspberries and
a large portion of the Splenda.
- Slash the excess raspberries into enormous pieces and spot them in the
- In a huge whipping bowl, utilize an electric blender at medium speed to
consolidate the cream, remaining scoop of Splenda, and vanilla; beat
until smooth pinnacles.
- Add the yogurt and beat until you get firm pinnacles.
- In four cups, substitute the layers of the blackberry combination, the cream
filling, and the slashed Day Break, and spot at any rate two layers of
- Top each for certain leftover strawberries and serve.
Carbs: 8.1 grams
Proteins: 15.8 grams Fat: 21.3 grams