Planning time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 8 hours
• 15 oz. Potato Tots
• 3 oz. Canadian bacon, diced
• One onion, cleaved
• ½ cup cheddar, destroyed
• 1/8 cup Parmesan cheddar, ground
• Six eggs
• ½ cup milk
• 2 Tbsp. Universally handy flour
• ½ tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Oil the stoneware embed with spread or ghee and add, each in turn
in layers, 1/3 of the Tots, onion, bacon, and cheeses. Rehash with the
two excess thirds.
- In an enormous bowl, blend every one of the excess fixings. Pour the blend
over the layered fixings.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- You can set up this expedite and appreciate an instant breakfast in
Absolute Calories: 654