Planning time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
• 2 – Chicken tenders around 1 lb.
• 1/8 – tsp. salt , 1/4 – tsp. pepper
• 3 – Asparagus skewers around .5 lb.
• 2 – Pieces bacon around .5 lb.
- Preheat stove to 400.
- Spot 2 chook tenders to finish the arrangement of the entire parcel.
- Season with pretty salt and pepper.
- Consolidate three lances of asparagus.
- Overlay the bacon over the fowl and asparagus to protect each piece
of it together.
- Warmth for 40mins until the hen is cooked through, the asparagus is
clean, and the bacon is new.