Planning time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
• 2-chicken tenderloins around .25 lb., 2 – cuts of bacon
Farm Dip Ingredients:
• 1/8 – cup sharp cream, 1/3 – cup mayo, 1/2 – tsp. salt
• 1/8 – tsp. every garlic powder onion powder, parsley, and dill
- Preheat the grill to 400.
- Wrap each chicken fragile immovably in a touch of bacon. I expanded the
bacon as I collapsed it over the chicken.
- Right on the money a warming sheet. Get ready for 35-45 minutes until the bacon is
new, and the chicken is completely cooked.
- Meanwhile, blend the components for the dive. Present with the
Calories 204g, Fat 15g, Carbs 0.1g, Sugar 3.2g, Protein 13g