Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
• 2 – deli ham slices
• 1/8 – lb. bulk Italian sausage
• 2 – Tbsp. sugar-free pizza sauce
• 1/2 – cups grated mozzarella cheese
• 4 – pepperoni slices
• 1/8 – cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Preheat stove to 375 F. Dark-colored Italian frankfurters in a
skillet, depleting abundance oil.
- Line 12-container biscuit tin with ham cuts. Gap frankfurter, pizza
sauce, mozzarella cheddar, pepperoni cuts, and bacon disintegrate
between each container, in a specific order.
- Prepare at 375 for 10 minutes. Cook for 1 minute until cheddar air
pockets and tans and the meat garnishes’ edges look firm.
- Take pizza containers out from the biscuit tin and set on a paper
towel to keep the bottoms from getting wet. Appreciate promptly
or refrigerate and reheat in toaster broiler or Microwave.
Calories 520g, Fat 29g, Carbs 38g, Sugars 4g, Protein 26g